CAL Yearly Membership Categories and Dues
Student and Senior $20
CAL Member-Sponsor and Exhibiting $35
Family Membership $60
Benefits of Membership with the Coastal Arts League & Museum:
- The inclusion of your news in CAL's Newsletter, which will
be delivered to your email inbox 3 times per year
- Show Announcements
- Participation in the Annual Members Show, to display at least
one piece of your work
- Discounts on entries in our Juried Shows
- Discounts on classes held by CAL
- 10% discount on any purchase over $20. in CAL's Gallery Store
- Other Merchant Discounts (See below).
- Inclusion of your art-related website link on CAL's Members Page (Note: You must ask to be included, by emailing: CoastalArtsLeague@gmail.com with your information).
- Click here for Membership Form
GALLERY STORE MEMBERS
Store Monthly Rents:
Coastal Arts League Museum Store $120
The Coastal Arts League, a non-profit organization established in 1979, is looking for artists to join the Gallery Store, where you would have space to show and sell your art to the public. The Gallery Store is the first thing that potential buyers see when entering CAL. Gallery artists are also the only ones whose names are on the main page of CAL's website, linked to their own artist page on CAL's site. If you have ever thought about placing your creative work in a professional gallery, perhaps this is the time.
For further information, please call Pat at 650-726-6978
Note: Names of Paid Gallery Store Members will appear on the main page of this website,
linked to their own Artist Page.
✮✮ MERCHANT DISCOUNTS ✮✮
(CAL Members MUST show their Membersip Cards at the time of purchase to receive these discounts).
✮Hassett Hardware (formerly Ocean Shore Hardware)
offers a 10% discount*
to CAL members on . 10% Off Stationary Supplies/office supplies/art department. Lawn and garden, cleaning supplies, hardware, fasteners, and clothing.
*Half Moon Bay Store only; some restrictions apply.
10% off Counseling Session
AGING MENTOR SERVICES
with Dr. Eric Shapira
DDS, MA, MHA
Visit the Aging Mentor Services website:
If you would like to support the Coastal Arts League, please join, donate or visit
We appreciate your interest and support!
Coastal Arts League
300 Main Street
Half Moon Bay, CA 94019
The Coastal Arts League - Founded 1979
501 (c) ( 3 ) 94-2704204